Bring him out...

    Meek, quiet, reserved and humble were the attributes that were well
en route of how people saw me. I was THAT BOY, the one that caused many to wonder and at times worry about. I never minded such attention,
after all it seemed perfectly placed as I was a shoe-in for it.
   I can't really tell from when it all started, but it was the realest
thing to me to date. A deep seated feeling of loneliness, a solitude
like no other. Like an orphan, but more of a natural origin; as if I,
at some point Veered off the path to normalcy to limbo.
Time was just frozen, nothing mattered highly not in a spiteful
way, it just was! It was like my insides were all pulled out, leaving
a gaping hole of grey. That was till he came around, something
dropped, something shifted within. I couldn't tell what was happening
but my eyes were drawn to him, I would then be stern on myself after
realizing am halfway, headed straight for him!
I had long gotten used to being called 'Zombie', 'cyborg' and
all other names that indicated lifeless-ness. My life had a good
routine, I wake up, get breakfast and head out to my average student's
life. In the evening, I would watch a movie or something and head on to my
uneventful night. I was contented, no desires hence the concern from
my folks.
   They must have had their eyes opened! Like I was just
having, I thought. A sudden infusion of 'wants' and 'have to have
that's
   He was just vivacious, all over the place. This was the
first person that seemed to not have any worries. Always smiling,
glad, an inner serenity like none other. There was just something
extra intriguing about him that got me thinking. He made me want, he
made me crave; he got me to realize my desires. Not a stifling
craving, or an uncomfortable one. A quiet hunger for something, a
silent ember within threatening to blaze. I had just gotten my
curiosity back! I was going to get to know Maurice.
As I stayed up in my bed that night I thought of the chances
that kind of thing happening. I wondered how many people across the
globe were currently in my position. Thinking of a family friend
sleeping in the same house. I must have chuckled and pushed the
thought away like a thousand times, I finally decided obsession was
dangerous for me.
I needed to cool down, a cold glass of water would do it. I
jumped out of bed still lost in my thoughts. I almost bumped into it,
the ominous silhouette right outside my door, as if awaiting my exit.
My eyes couldn't help but notice the shape of the striking image that
was now coming to life. A slight, gentle push on my chest was enough
to make me let him in. An embodiment of a Greek god, with even
chocolate completion all over. I was frozen by the beauty, dimly lite
by the sodium street light streaming through my curtains.
Just as earlier I found myself closer and closer to him. Gently
caressing the soft muscles at my disposal. A gentle kiss on my lips
and we were in bed devouring each other.
"you ready?"
was the only pause, quickly ended by a quick node. I smiled all the way......

Courtesy of http://gaylifestories.blogspot.com/

1 comment: